Date: Aug 2 – 6
Time: 10AM – 1PM EST
Engineering plus art plus 3D design–that’s a fun week of camp! Let’s jump into our Minecraft worlds to play, build and invent together. You can learn to build anything you can imagine with 3D designs on TinkerCAD!
Three hours goes by so quickly with these fun projects plus healthy breaks for movement-based team-building games, mysteries to solve, scavenger hunts, fun Random Arts of Kindness outdoor projects to do with family, and hands-on materials builds in arts, engineering and science experiments.
Requirements for our Virtual STEM Summer Camp:
- Mac or Windows PC with webcam
- Chromebooks, iPads and tablets are NOT compatible with software requirements, unfortunately
- Stable internet connection
- Access to Zoom (private, password-protected sessions)
- Recommended minimum computer requirements: 4 GB RAM, Dual Core processor
- For Minecraft weeks/sessions, a Minecraft software purchase of $26.95
- Camp sessions are for STEM enthusiasts age 6-14
- Each camp program may have up to three Zoom rooms (24)
- Each Zoom room has 8:1 ratio
- Minimum of 5 registrants required for each camp week
- Registrants in camp programs with less than 5 registrants will be contacted on Wednesday evening prior to camp week with other camp choices + a $50 discount for that adjusted week
- If you have any special requests (same virtual class assignment as a friend or how we can best engage your child, for examples) or to make changes to your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please note our cancellation policy: changes may be made from one session to another in 2021 based on availability and/or a credit may be issued to be redeemed by Sept 4, 2021. Refund requests will be processed less a 25% cancellation fee.