Date: Aug 23 – Aug 27
Time: 10AM – 1PM EST
We’re building outer space obby (obstacle) games in Roblox, 3D designing Mars bases in TinkerCAD, and rockets to get there in this creative space-based camp week. Outer space awaits!
Three hours goes by so quickly with these fun projects plus healthy breaks for movement-based team-building games, mysteries to solve, scavenger hunts, fun Random Arts of Kindness outdoor projects to do with family, and hands-on materials builds in arts, engineering and science experiments.
Requirements for our Virtual STEM Summer Camp:
- Mac or Windows PC with webcam
- Chromebooks, iPads and tablets are NOT compatible with software requirements, unfortunately
- Stable internet connection
- Access to Zoom (private, password-protected sessions)
- Recommended minimum computer requirements: 4 GB RAM, Dual Core processor
- For Minecraft weeks/sessions, a Minecraft software purchase of $26.95
- Camp sessions are for STEM enthusiasts age 6-14
- Each camp program may have up to three Zoom rooms (24)
- Each Zoom room has 8:1 ratio
- Minimum of 3 registrants required for each camp week
- Registrants in camp programs with less than 3 registrants will be contacted on Wednesday evening prior to camp week with other camp choices + a $50 discount for that adjusted week
- If you have any special requests (same virtual class assignment as a friend or how we can best engage your child, for examples) or to make changes to your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please note our cancellation policy: changes may be made from one session to another in 2020 based on availability and/or a credit may be issued to be redeemed by Sept 4, 2021. Refund requests will be processed less a 25% cancellation fee.