Date : 06/29/2020 – 07/03/2020
Time : 10:00am – 1:00pm EST
Adventure Camp with Lego Robotics, 3D Design & Minecraft Adventures Design and code virtual Lego robots, 3D creatures and vehicles, and amazing new game maps in Minecraft in this game-based week of creativity and building. It’s adventure time!
Three hours goes by so quickly with these fun projects plus healthy breaks for movement-based team-building games, mysteries to solve, scavenger hunts, fun Random Arts of Kindness outdoor projects to do with family, and hands-on materials builds in arts, engineering and science experiments.
Requirements for our Virtual STEM Summer Camp:
- Mac or Windows PC with webcam
- Chromebooks, iPads and tablets are NOT compatible with software requirements, unfortunately
- Stable internet connection
- Access to Zoom (private, password-protected sessions)
- Recommended minimum computer requirements: 4 GB RAM, Dual Core processor
- For Minecraft weeks/sessions, a Minecraft software purchase of $26.95
- Camp sessions are for STEM enthusiasts age 6-14
- Each camp program may have up to three Zoom rooms (24)
- Each Zoom room has 8:1 ratio
- Minimum of 3 registrants required for each camp week
- Registrants in camp programs with less than 3 registrants will be contacted on Wednesday evening prior to camp week with other camp choices + a $50 discount for that adjusted week
- If you have any special requests (same virtual class assignment as a friend or how we can best engage your child, for examples) or to make changes to your registration, please email Shawna@Maker-State.com for assistance.
Please note our cancellation policy: changes may be made from one session to another in 2020 based on availability and/or a credit may be issued to be redeemed by Sept 4, 2021. Refund requests will be processed less a 25% cancellation fee.